datum: zaterdag 1 juli 2017
Teaching complete basics Hatha Yoga course in 5 days
Classes are 2 hours per day (10 hours course in total).
No previous experience of yoga is required. Hatha Yoga has profound benefits to your body and mind. You will learn specific postures (Asanas), breathing processes (Pranayama), SUN salutation and easy ways to practice relaxation. Hatha yoga is a subtle process of changing the energy in the body system, which in turn straightens out physical and mental imbalances. Regular practice improves health and wellbeing and significantly enhances the experience of meditation.
Sanjay has studied yoga in India and has been teaching yoga for 25 years. He has been teaching in five-star hotels, in fitness centers in Mauritius, Switzerland, and in France. He teaches Hatha Yoga in a group and individual setting, explains yoga very well and is a compassionate and patient teacher. You are in for a REAL treat and unique opportunity.
The complete basic Hatha Yoga course will be taught on 5 days (10 hours course in total). Each class takes about 2 hours.
The Course will take place on:
Sat. 1.07., Sun. 2.07., Tue 04.07., Sat. 08.07., Sun. 9.07.2017
Integrative Health Center Nederland
1906 Aw Limmen
Phone: 0031 – (0)72 - 743 63 53
The goal of this course is to learn basic Hatha Yoga practice, working on our body and mind with postures (asanas), breathing (pranayama), SUN salutation and relaxation.
- You learn how to release stress and relax your body and mind
- Your blood circulation will improve and you will become more flexible (both physically and mentally)
- You learn easy basic Hatha Yoga taught by a professional so you can continue to practice at home for maximum benefit and wellbeing
What you will get:
- Hands-on expert professional instruction on how to do Hatha Yoga
- An understanding of Hatha Yoga and of the taught postures and asanas
- Personal Experience in the benefits of doing these exercises
- A path to inner peace and relaxation
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to experience
Yoga with Sanjay.
Tuition, Booking and Reservation:
Tuition for the full course (10 hours course in total): €300,-
Early Bird Special: €270,- for bookings completed by 16 June 2017
For more information and booking please send an e-mail to Mrs. Ute Junghanns: email@example.com